Raffertys restaurant - Offensive wait staff
Dining at the Lexington location (not the one on hamburg) my waiter used the word "retard" twice, complained the kitchen staff were idiots and cussed while he spoke with us.I enjoy the facility and food but staff like that really brings the business down.
I did refuse to tip him in honor of my special needs son. I remember his name was Alex S on the receipt. I'm highly upset and really don't plan on returning due to the fact of possibly having the same server. Please have some sensitivity training with your staff.
I thank you in advance!Have a great day
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I hope you read this before you order. I am a pastor of a church and my wife got online and ordered an arrangement for a family of our who's..."
- " TO: Arizona Region PO Box 52085 Phoenix, AZ 85072 Ph: (602)728-8000 firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Challenge corporate policy of refusing legal temporary photo ID Don't lie and tell me it's the law when I know exactly what the law..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."