Raffertys restaurant - Offensive wait staff
Dining at the Lexington location (not the one on hamburg) my waiter used the word "retard" twice, complained the kitchen staff were idiots and cussed while he spoke with us.I enjoy the facility and food but staff like that really brings the business down.
I did refuse to tip him in honor of my special needs son. I remember his name was Alex S on the receipt. I'm highly upset and really don't plan on returning due to the fact of possibly having the same server. Please have some sensitivity training with your staff.
I thank you in advance!Have a great day
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."