Raffertys restaurant - Offensive wait staff
Dining at the Lexington location (not the one on hamburg) my waiter used the word "retard" twice, complained the kitchen staff were idiots and cussed while he spoke with us.I enjoy the facility and food but staff like that really brings the business down.
I did refuse to tip him in honor of my special needs son. I remember his name was Alex S on the receipt. I'm highly upset and really don't plan on returning due to the fact of possibly having the same server. Please have some sensitivity training with your staff.
I thank you in advance!Have a great dayc13f76c
You may also like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "me my wife and my two kids ate at Ryans last Saturday 11/8/20014 the corn bread was burned the rice is very hard I pay for me my wife and..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."