Dining at the Lexington location (not the one on hamburg) my waiter used the word "retard" twice, complained the kitchen staff were idiots and cussed while he spoke with us.I enjoy the facility and food but staff like that really brings the business down.
I did refuse to tip him in honor of my special needs son. I remember his name was Alex S on the receipt. I'm highly upset and really don't plan on returning due to the fact of possibly having the same server. Please have some sensitivity training with your staff.
I thank you in advance!Have a great day
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..."
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."