Dining at the Lexington location (not the one on hamburg) my waiter used the word "retard" twice, complained the kitchen staff were idiots and cussed while he spoke with us.I enjoy the facility and food but staff like that really brings the business down.
I did refuse to tip him in honor of my special needs son. I remember his name was Alex S on the receipt. I'm highly upset and really don't plan on returning due to the fact of possibly having the same server. Please have some sensitivity training with your staff.
I thank you in advance!Have a great day
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."
- "We decided to purchase a new sofa after 16 years of use for our old one. I had purchased Bassett Chairs for clients before, and they were comfortable and good quality...."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."